Prepress Manager / Production Manager
Due to increased and sustainable growth, this leading Apparel manufacturing and Supply Chain provider of Sports, Team, and Licensed products in the western hemisphere is looking for a Prepress
Manager / Production Manager in their North Carolina facility.
The position will be directly responsible to lead the inks and screenmaking departments. Will work with vendors as well as cross-functional teams from Scheduling, Planning, Operations, Continuous Improvement, and Art to ensure the highest quality of screen print ink and screens are provided according to schedule.
• Responsible to lead and develop associates, including crosstraining between Inks and Screens
• Provide expertise and guidance in all facets of ink technology and screen development
• Produce SOP and technical documents for internal teams and ensure consistency across shifts
• Control inventory and management of costs of all chemicals and consumables
• Collaborate with scheduling/planning/art to ensure a clear forecast of needed mesh and inks are available
• Provide clear direction to teams regarding adherence and proactive approach to schedule
• Tracking of waste in inks and screens
• Create a clean and safe working environment across shifts
• Lead with a continuous improvement mindset
• Work with engineering to create time studies to determine proper staffing levels
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have experience leading teams across shifts
• Must have experience in the screen print industry
• Experience with coating, imaging, and reclaiming of screens a plus
• Computer skills including Adobe suite of illustrator and photoshop a plus
• Experience and knowledge of multiple inks systems
• Must be organized with project management skills
• Must have knowledge of chemistries used in prepress operations
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Bachelors in an Art discipline or greater than five years’
experience in the screen print industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.