Senior Development Engineer
Our client is a global, innovative, industrial diversified manufacturing company that has been exploring, discovering, and creating ways to enhance people’s lives since 1865. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines including Nonwovens & performance materials, the company works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives!
As a Senior Development Engineer for Nonwovens you will be responsible for conducting all relevant aspects of new or existing product development opportunities within the Fiber-based product families sold to the Automotive and Bedding market.
These activities will include overseeing the development, testing, materials research, new vendor relations, customer interactions and any significant process development thereof. This is an opportunity to learn the business and grow into a Director of Development role. The position may require 30-40% travel both domestic and international.
- Four-year engineering/technical degree preferably accompanied by advanced degree
- Broad based relevant technical expertise and experience (e.g. textiles, FR, fiber science, polymer science, etc.); working knowledge of Needlepunch, Carding, Crosslap, Airlay, Extrusion and/or Lamination manufacturing experience is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in Automotive/Nonwovens/Molding Tier 1 or a relevant adjacency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; will communicate with internal staff as well as external sales, vendors and customers
- Excellent analytical skills, working knowledge of statistics, proficiency with MS Office
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.