Production Line Supervisor, NP3 Line
Our client manufactures a wide range of high-performance nonwovens, using the best technologies, practices and materials which are used across a wide range of applications and products. Over the years they have grown all around the world with over 25 production facilities and over 1,000 employees. This is a thriving global company – excellent time to join the team!
We have a new search for a Production Line Supervisor for NP3 to be responsible for providing leadership and support to manufacturing teams while driving efficient production to meet business goals and promoting team effectiveness and development. This is an 8-hour day shift Monday – Friday.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures all Quality, Safety, Regulatory and Customer Requirements are met
- Enforce policies, procedures and coordinates disciplinary actions with HR and Plant Manager
- Promote Company principles and values by leading team to achieve goals
- Assist in on-boarding process as well as training system, including training plans for all employees of the NP3 production line
- Plan and achieve all production line KPI’s
- Initiate and maintain an LPMS system for the NP3 line
- Monthly reporting responsibilities
- Ensure clear expectations are set as well as met for each position at the NP3 line
- Work closely with the Maintenance team to ensure an efficient PM plan is implemented, optimized and maintained
- Work closely with Sales and R&D for new product development
- Communicate problems and issues to appropriate resources in a timely manner
- Manage and effectively use team meetings to drive communication and address production issues
- Initiate appropriate action for non-compliance
- Establish and promote a positive work environment
- Ensure team members have tools needed for job responsibilities, including PPE
- Responsible for reviewing and approving employee timecards
- Associates or Technical Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years’ experience in a needle punch environment desired
- Demonstrated effective leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret operations documents
- Good Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills with the ability to build a connection with the team through personal involvement and trust
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.