Process Improvement Engineer
We are working with a 100+ year vertically integrated fabric manufacturer in South Carolina that serves the Apparel, Home, Hospitality, Furniture, and Industrial sectors. The company is looking for a Process Improvement Engineer in their South Carolina facility and are offering competitive salary and benefits, including relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Trouble shooting, including root cause analysis
- Analyze and make improvement recommendations for systems, equipment/machinery, process, work flow, efficiency, automation, etc.
- Plant Maintenance: working with the Maintenance Manager/Maintenance team on upcoming projects/improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree: Mechanical Engineer preferred or equivalent engineering experience
- 3+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting – textile experience including dye/finishing is a plus
- Project management experience
- MS Office Suite proficiency
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.