Technical Services Representative
Our client engages in the production of polyester resin and polyester staple fibers. The Company produces polyester resins and specialty polymers for multiple markets. They produce several unique and innovative non-woven products. Excellent time to join this team as part of an expanding global manufacturing leader!
We are searching for a Technical Services Representative. You are a highly motivated professional with demonstrated capabilities in marketing and negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop effective working relationship with customers. Initiate and manage quality audits as well as analyze product processing data and monitor product end-use performance
• Steward over product quality with customers
• Support the business with the handling of customer product performance claims and conduct root cause analyses, end-use evaluations and assisting with new product introductions to market & customers with trials and samples
• Work with customer service, research and development, supply chain and logistics to ensure proper management of product quality and inventories
• Expert in PET processing of Injection Molding and Blow Molding systems
• Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline OR 5 years or more in the PET processing industry
• At least 5 years of experience in PET processing experience of Injection Molding and Blow molding manufacturing
• No company sponsorships are available for this position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.