This Textile Company has been around for a long time and is a staple in our industry. They are innovative and work their business around the changing times in our industry. With a global manufacturing platform, they are continuing to grow. They are dedicated to R&D and working on new technologies. Excellent team in place, room for growth and full benefits.
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to maintain and repair all machinery, equipment in their facilities.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the maintenance parts stock, dealing with outside vendors for machine and repairs and negotiating pricing
- Highly visible position in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Proven background in safety as well as train and develop maintenance personnel
- Coordinate projects with the Plant Manager, evaluate reliability of facility systems and equipment
- Participate in invoicing/billing for work orders
- Modify equipment/fixtures to update process requirements
- Meet or exceed performance and productivity standards
- Must be a dependable team member to lead the maintenance team as the Maintenance Manager
- 1st shift regularly scheduled Monday – Friday and may at times require overtime and weekends
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.