This company has military government contracts and are working on futuristic & very innovative products. All of the products are made in the US and they involve keeping our military out of harm’s way. They are located near Somerset, KY, a population of over 12,000. People like it because it is a good place to live and not too small and not too big. It is about 1.25 hours south of Lexington. They offer competitive salary & full benefits. Relocation assistance as well.
- Ensure consistency of colors with lab sampling
- Manage pigment and print paste color standards
- Coordinate with production regarding color matching
- Monitor performance of all materials according to specifications and expectations
- Manage implementation of new materials into the production process
- Document and control the change in trial and production materials
- Work with suppliers sourcing materials required for current and new products
- Acquire, organize and retain all data required and necessary to support conclusions, decisions, etc.
- Update, inform management regarding progress, problems, etc.
- Manage laboratory & Supervise lab technicians with sample testing, organization, etc.
- Educational Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in textile industry
- Demonstrated ability with color evaluation methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with various levels of the organization
- Computer proficient
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.