Due to increased and sustainable growth, this leading Apparel Manufacturing and Supply Chain provider of Sports, Team, and Licensed products in the western hemisphere is looking for 2 Production Managers in their SE Virginia facility (near Virginia Beach).
Directs, plans, assigns, and monitors Screen Print, Heat Transfer, and Finishing production department operations and activities. Determines priorities for department operations in conjunction with the production schedule. Responsible for the implementation of all policies, practices, and procedures pertaining to production personnel. Supervises and coordinates the activities of production workers by performing the following duties personally or through assistant personnel.
- Manages & oversees all Screen Print, Heat Transfer, & Finishing Production Processes
- Monitors all production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Partner with Quality Control Manager to develop and monitor product quality standards and implement quality-controls
- Work closely with warehouse team to ensure timely delivery of blank items to ensure a smooth production flow
- Request artwork & proof updates as needed to ensure all changes are documented and easily trackable
- Communicates any relevant interdepartmental issues to leadership
- Works with leadership & direct reports to implement and enforce all company policies and initiatives
- Supervises and motivates the production team
- Identifies training needs to ensure consistent growth in the workforce
- Ensures that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Ensures production floor is maintained & kept clean
- 5+ years managing a production team
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities and have the ability to lead teams.
- Must demonstrate high energy and positivity
- Must be a collaborator and possess a teamwork mindset
- Exercises considerable judgment in working independently to meet objectives or support a project from inception to completion
- Able to coordinate peers in different areas of the building to meet goals
- PC skills including Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain composure in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelors in Business Management or equivalent experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.