Sales Representative / Technical Representative
This company is a global color and specialty chemicals company committed to innovation, world-class quality standards, high service levels, cost-efficiency and sustainability. They operate with approximately 3000 employees over 35 countries. Through its three businesses: Textile Specialties, Paper Solutions and Emulsion Products, and deliver specialized performance and color solutions to meet customer needs in their local markets. Products enhanced, colors enhanced, performance enhanced our people have a rich tradition of working side by side with our customers as long-term partners and trusted advisors, developing tailored applications and solutions that help customers deliver business success. The diversity of the workforce combined with a commitment to a performance-driven & collaborative culture means our workforce displays a passion and commitment to excellence and innovation. Our people create specialized performance and color solutions designed with relevancy, application and value in mind.
We have 6 openings we are working on with this company:
• Sales Representative for Packaging and Paper Specialties: Location is Ohio Valley
• Technical Specialist for Packaging and Paper Specialties: Location is Charlotte/Must have technical expertise in Paper, Chemicals/dyes/Optical Brighteners
• Sales Representative for Traditional Textiles: Location is Charlotte or Southeastern US. Must have experience across textile manufacturing and chemical/dye applications
• Sales Representative, Surfactants. Location Charlotte
• Sales Representative, Carpet Market: Location is Dalton or Chattanooga area. Must have experience in Carpet manufacturing or chemical/dye sales to the carpet market
• Technical Specialist for Brand & Performance Textiles: Location Charlotte. Technical expertise in Textile chemicals and Dyes
We are looking for a Chemistry, Engineering or other Technical Degree for these positions. Base salary plus bonus, good benefits and Relocation assistance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.