Senior Product Developer – Footwear
This dynamic company is a global leader in the Performance Apparel Industry. They utilize some of the best technologies in their products. Fantastic location and excellent team in place! Hybrid and assistance with relocation. Room to grow!
We are looking for a strong Footwear Developer with 7+ years of experience in the performance or technical footwear industry.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Uses industry experience to provide ideas for improved construction, materials, or components to enhance functionality, aesthetics, and fit for products within the on-road, off-road and snow boot categories
- Explores innovation techniques
- Recommends construction, material, or manufacturing suggestions to meet target sample costs
- Approves production documentation for category and work with Production and QC teams to help resolve issues
- Experience in waterproof boot construction, understands manufacturing processes in development
- Travel as necessary
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.