We are working with a multi-national company based out of the Northwest. They manage several of the top 100 most recognized brands in the industry, which includes apparel. This company respects and appreciates a quality-of-life work environment. Competitive benefits and early out on Fridays during the summer. Assistance with relocation. If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you!
We are looking for an apparel Product Developer with 3+ years of experience.
- Managing the development and execution of products from design intent through production
- Focus on on-time, quality, deliveries with the speed and flexibility
- Ensure that designs are manufacturable as well as meeting the quality objectives
- Will identify trends and opportunities based on product performance and competitors
- Execute testing for assortment, make determinations for assortment based on results
- Partner, collaborate and communicate with overseas partners
- Coordinate and monitor proto samples for fit, quality and construction
Reach out to learn more!
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.