We are working with a multi-national company based out of the Northwest. They manage several of the top 100 most recognized brands in the industry, which includes apparel. This company respects and appreciates a quality-of-life work environment. Competitive benefits assistance with relocation. If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you!
We are looking for an apparel Product Developer with 3+ years of experience.
- Managing the development and execution of products from design intent through production
- Responsible for tech pack creation and revision throughout the product development process using a PLM system
- Create, manage, and adhere to calendar dates including communication of milestones both internally and externally
- Coordinates all samples for prototype meetings and photo shoots communicating estimated arrival dates
- Provides technical solutions that are relevant to design
- Support, coordinate and execute aspects of product development projects according to seasonal critical dates, resulting in on-time delivery of prototypes, sales samples and product confirmation
Room to grow! Reach out to learn more! IN THE OFFICE. Must relocate!
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.