This amazing apparel company has been creating innovative products with the best materials and craftmanship for over three decades! This team is made up of passionate, creative high producing individuals. They have a strong team in place and there is room for growth. Flexible work environment and must be able to commute to the office regularly. Assistance with relocation and fantastic place to work!
We are looking for an apparel Product Developer with 3+ years in outerwear and sportswear development.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Will be a leader of the product creation process to ensure on-time development, engineering, testing, commercialization and accurate specification for all assigned products
- The Developer will execute in translating 2D design into 3D samples, these samples should meet or exceed brief, design intent, costing targets and adhere to established standards for design, fit, lab/field testing branding, quality and durability
- Should be very comfortable in outerwear, developing specs, tech packs and fit sessions
- Will be accountable for trim development, buttons, snaps, draw cords etc.
- Proven background in garment construction
- Partner with team to establish a collaborative working relationship
- Should be able to work independently and come up with new ideas and solutions
This position will not be open long.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.