This amazing apparel company has been creating innovative products with the best materials and craftmanship for over three decades! This team is made up of passionate, creative high producing individuals. They have a strong team in place and there is room for growth. Flexible work environment and must be able to commute to the office regularly. Assistance with relocation and fantastic place to work!
We are looking for a Materials Manager 4+ years of experience managing a broad range of raw materials across multiple product categories and vendors.
- Will maintain an organized, relevant and easy-to-use materials library that supports market-leading design and category direction
- Develop and maintain lab & field-testing standards for all materials
- Evaluate emerging materials technologies across multiple categories and industries
- Should be able to work independently and come up with new ideas and solutions
- Negotiate costing, lead times and leftover material charges with all raw material suppliers
- Partner with team to establish a collaborative working relationship
THIS POSITION WILL NOT BE OPEN LONG.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.