Account Manager, Midwest
We are working with a 30+ year growing supplier and distributor of fabrics, hardware, thread, hook and loop, cording, elastic, zippers, webbing and many other products for a variety of industries including the Medical (orthotic, prosthetic, PPE, etc.), industrial, tent & awning, pet, equestrian, bags, accessories, safety, sports & recreation, marine/boating markets. The company has 5+ facilities globally and 3 strategically located distribution centers in the US with plans to add 3 additional DC’s.
Due to growth, the company is looking for an Account Manager to cover the WI, IL, MI, IN, OH territory. Candidate can be located anywhere within the territory. This is a remote/work from home position.
Offering competitive base salary plus commission, cell phone, printer, laptop, internet costs, supplies, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K with matching), and 3 weeks of paid vacation.
The position will report to the Vice President of Sales and will be responsible for managing/growing sales of products and services with the current accounts and driving new business with a goal of $2M in annual sales (the average sales for Account Managers is $3M with the top sales guys at $7M).
- 3+ years of sales experience – preferably in textiles
- Ability to travel at least 50% to 70% – some local (driving) and balance will require flying to customer destinations including overnight stays
- MS Office Suite proficiency – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
The successful candidate will have strengths in the following:
- Exceptional communication skills and proven success in sales
- Aggressive, hard-working, go-getter – business development mindset
- Sales personality – able to build relationships, good conversationalist, enjoys social aspects of business – dinners, etc.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.