Sales Manager – Oil & Gas
We are working with a leading filtration solution provider specializing in customized and engineered nonwoven media for the toughest challenges in both air and liquid filtration. For over 38 years the company has been serving filtration customers with the broadest selection of nonwoven materials (including the newest products and latest technologies) and best-in-class converting services in the industry, bringing the best media solution to OEM’s filtration needs.
This is a fast-growing family-owned business and, due to growth, the company is looking for a Sales Manager – Oil & Gas Industry. This is a remote/work from home position with travel (up to 50%). The company offers a competitive base salary, commissions on base business, commission/incentives on new business, annual performance bonus based on goals, and solid benefits.
The Sales Manager: Oil and Gas will be responsible for leading the Oil and Gas/Petrochemical Industry for the company while selling nonwoven products and services into the segment.
To be successful as Sales Manager: Oil and Gas, he or she must possess an in-depth knowledge of filtration needs of the Oil and Gas industry and the company’s technical products and services. He or she must be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers, and be driven to achieve sales goals.
- Develop the understanding of Oil and Gas Industry with the product portfolio and capabilities
- Develop a growth plan for the Oil and Gas Industry with actionable targets and timelines
- Identify growth opportunities and pursue potential customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of customers
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to provide solutions to customer opportunities
- Provide technical expertise and support to existing and prospective customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver new business growth by winning sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Meet or exceed Oil and Gas Industry segment goals
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to customer
- Actively participates in the Design and Bid/Quote Process
- Actively participates in the Contract Review/Order Entry Process
- Actively participates in the Customer Satisfaction Process
- Adhere to Company ISO policies/procedures
- 7+ years of industrial Sales or Sales Engineering experience required
- 5+ years of Oil and Gas industry experience required
- Nonwoven industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Language Skills: Basic language skills required
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills required
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must have ability to make independent decisions that may be of a complex nature
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and affiliated software packages. Individual must possess the capability to function within the Epicor database application daily
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as needed, about 50%
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales (Required)
- B2B sales (Required)
- Oil and Gas (Required)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.