Regional Sales Manager – Midwest
We are working with a well- established (85+ years) growing, family-owned and operated, ISO 9001, and leading USA manufacturer of protective apparel for the industrial worker in the toughest industries. With a dozen brands for products including protection for heat and thermal, flash fire, arc flash hazard, flame-resistant, hi visibility flame resistant rainwear and apparel, leather gloves, rubber voltage gloves, industrial workwear, military (FR, cold weather, base layers, combat uniforms, flight suits, etc.), electrical safety PPE, carbon products (thermal, welding, and molten metal protection), mechanical and cut protection apparel/products, and more!
Due to growth, the company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager – Midwest. This is a work from home role and the person must be based in the Midwest – preferably in St. Louis, Kansas City, or Minneapolis, but open as long as the location is within the territory and near a larger metro area. The position reports to the Director of Sales, comes with a competitive base salary, bonus/commission plan, and excellent benefits.
Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the Midwest region (MN, IA, MO, KS, NE, ND, SD) by effectively selling industrial products for the leading manufacturer of flame-resistant apparel, arc flash PPE, high heat and molten hazards, and other wearable PPE. Personally supports distributor sales and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Territory Management:
- Complete sales responsibility of a geographic area
- Create and maintain a distribution network in the territory
- Sales presentations (end-users and distributors)
- Development of customer specific solutions after a thorough analysis of customer requirements
- Ongoing account management for existing accounts
- New Business:
- New distributor identification and follow up
- New end-user identification and follow up
- Other Duties:
- Active participation in industry related trade shows and associations
- Other duties the Director of Sales may assign
- Proven ability to significantly increase sales
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business and analytical skills
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Solid Organizational skills
- Team player
- Hard working and ethical
- 60% Travel in Midwest territory
- Provided on the job and supplemented with external seminars and/or trainings
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is preferred, preferably in the safety industry
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.