Vice President, Sales
We are working with one of the top 5 global players in hosiery and socks, underwear, and performance apparel that also produces shaping apparel, layering, swimwear, and seamless products in over 8 countries and has 9 offices globally. The company has a strong supply chain with owned distribution centers and major retail relationships with total company sales in excess of $500M.
Due to growth/expansion, the company is looking for a Vice President of Sales. This can be a remote position with travel to offices in the US and Canada (and potentially other global office locations), retail accounts, distributors, territory and independent sales reps locations – travel estimate of 50%. The Vice President of Sales will report to the Senior Vice President GM for the division and the ideal candidate will be Vice President of Sales or Director of Sales at a larger apparel company and will ideally have the following experience/skills:
- Branding – experience in private label and licensing is also helpful
- Sales experience/key contacts with brick & mortar and eCommerce retailers in the sporting goods, outdoor, specialty, tennis, running, department store, regionals, etc. channels
- Engaging, directing, and leading sales representative firms and retail account managers
- Strategic sales including business development
- Leadership skills and works well with operations and other departments in the company
- Building/maintaining successful account relationships and helping them succeed
- Seeking growth opportunities, finding new customers/channels of business and finding new opportunities with existing customers
- Sales analysis, forecasting, reporting
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in apparel sales including underwear, shapewear, hosiery, socks, layering/base layer, performance, athleisure
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.