Vice President, Operations
One of the fastest growing eCommerce retailers in the home space with products ranging from Bedding, Bath, Rugs, Pillows, Blankets, Throws, Wall Décor, Furniture, Electronics, and more is looking for a Vice President of Operations. This position will be remote/work from home and will report to the Chief Operations Officer. Compensation includes competitive base salary, bonus, and equity.
This is a developing role for someone that is nimble, tech-savvy, scrappy and brings a roll up your sleeves/start-up mentality along with significant Operations/Supply Chain Management experience to the table. Someone who can develop the vision and the roadmap to help bring maturity, process, and procedure to a business that will triple in revenue in less than 2 years while maintaining the remote culture of the organization.
Develop vision/strategy with roadmap for success focusing on the following areas:
• Inventory & Planning – build strategy with process/procedure, systems to manage changing inventory strategy
• Order Management systems/process
• Manufacturing – Domestic/International. Create strategy and implement for future success
• Manage day-to-day operations
• ERP Systems/Software – assessment of current systems, determine if they meet the future needs/growth of the company. Ability to determine if new systems are needed and handle
• Establish continuous improvement initiatives for an evolving Operations strategy
• At least 10 years of Operations/Supply Chain experience
• Experience with start-up or private equity companies
• Experience in the Home space – Mattress, Bedding, Bath, etc.
• Tech Savvy
• ERP/Systems experience including implementation
• Ability to work in a remote culture – communicate clearly and effectively with domestic and international teams utilizing Google Hangout, Slack, Zoom, etc.
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail, history of building the structure needed to support amazing growth trajectory
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.