National Sales Representative
Our client is a well-respected, 100-year-old global company that specializes in corporate Imagewear.
This position will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for establishing and driving a sales strategy within North America. You will be responsible for acquiring and growing large corporate accounts across the United States. This is considered a remote position with consistent travel requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationship with major corporate accounts across the United States
- Develop and Execute business plans for strategic accounts
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure an efficient execution of sales strategy
- Minimum 10 years sales experience
- 8+ years of apparel of uniform sales experience preferred
- Understanding of garment industry and manufacturing
- Ability to travel frequently within the United States
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.