Our client develops and manufactures nonwoven roll goods for the hygiene and wipes industry, home textiles as well as technical applications. The family-run company ranks among the top nonwovens manufacturers worldwide.
We are searching for an experienced sales professional to be responsible for North American sales activities for the existing client base and prospective customers. This is a thriving global company looking to grow their sales team!
Sales Responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain existing client base, while developing long-lasting business relationships based on trust, product and industry knowledge & beneficial production solutions
- Collaborate with the Sales Director and R&D department at the global headquarters to grow and expand current business in the field of technical textiles for technical applications in the North American market
- Day-to-day management of customer relations; including order processing, coordinating logistic activities, organizing sample dispatch to customers, and facilitating the performance of miscellaneous tasks to satisfy customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree Business or Textile Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Sales or Product Management for Technical Products with a manufacturing company; preferably in one of the following industries: paper manufacturing, nonwovens or coating technical products, or automotive supplier industry
- Ability to analyze and evaluate marketing plans and sales strategies
- Highly organized, self-motivated and independent worker
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.