We are working with a growing US based (with US and overseas operations) company that provides cooling technology to leading apparel and textile brands around the world. The product is versatile enough to be woven/knit into almost any format. In addition to the cooling aspect, the product offers active wicking and rapid drying. It enhances the comfort of business clothing, athletic apparel, denim, and many other textiles by removing heat and moisture, enabling customers to keep themselves dry and feel fresh while at the office or gym.
The company is looking for a Sales Manager – this is a remote/work from home position, or you can work from their office in the Southeast and will report to the VP of Sales.
What We Need:
- Experience selling stand-alone yarn/fiber and/or fabric sales with a focus on enhanced nylon and polyester products
- Relationships with apparel and textile brands
- Ability to travel to customers as needed and participate in trade shows annually (travel estimated at 25%)
- An effective business leader able to manage and be accountable for key accounts and developing new customers/markets
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel for both current and new customers
- Seek growth opportunities, find new customers/channels of business and find new opportunities with existing customers
- Analyze sales, feedback, input, trends and market analysis in order to process, communicate, and improve sales/sales tools
- Represent the company at customer meetings and trade shows. Deliver sales presentations, technical product presentations, company overviews, and updates
- Implement strategic sales and account plans to accommodate company goals
- Follow products through the supply chain – create a pull through with end use customers
- Identify and initiate appropriate product development efforts at customer base in order to secure and grow business. Coordination with product development team will be expected
- Prepare for meetings by communicating new design/product needs, preparing price lists, collecting/organizing samples. Create sales tools such as presentations, documents, and kits including samples
- Maintain files and documents for your accounts
- With the goal of providing excellent service to accounts – work with the US and overseas teams including Operations, Inventory Control, Financial, Marketing, etc. to ensure timely responses are provided and issues are resolved
- Provide market, brand, industry knowledge on trends, innovation, and industry updates
What We are Looking For:
- 3+ years of sales experience of yarn and/or fabric in the apparel/appropriate textile space where cooling technology matters
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills) and CRM experience (Salesforce is a plus)
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- External-facing/strong presenter on behalf of the company
- Smart, organized, self-sufficient, goal-oriented sales professionals with exceptional communication skills and proven success in sales
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.