Our client is a well-respected, 100-year-old global company that specializes in corporate Imagewear.
The Program Manager will serve as the primary contact (Account Manager) for an assigned portfolio of accounts. The Program Manager will lead all aspects of uniform programs, and manage various projects related to the business. This position will ensure that customer requirements and expectations are understood and managed. The Program Manager is the gatekeeper responsible for ensuring that internal activities are assigned to cross-functional areas within the team, that regular project updates are communicated, and that deliverables are achieved to ensure we meet and exceed our customer’s expectation. In addition to program execution, this role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing positive relationships and regular communication with assigned customers. The Program Manager is responsible for maintaining and promoting the growth of sales within assigned portfolio of accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the annual attainment of revenue targets for assigned accounts
- Function as the corporate-based contact for each assigned account to develop and nurture strong business relationships ensuring long term partnerships
- Serve as the liaison between customers and all internal teams, i.e., IT, product design, development and production, marketing, planning, and operations
- Manage new program launches and new system implementations
- Administer new system requirements and updates as needed including customer websites
- Ensure on-going contractual compliance related to ship times, inventory and pricing are met
- Manage the retention, renewal, and expiration dates of contracts. Initiate the process of contract renewal twelve months prior to expiration
- Manage day-to-day resolutions of all corporate contact inquiries in a timely and responsive manner
- Maintain internal metrics and service performance within the organization
- Work with customers on monthly forecasts
- Train and instruct CSRs on product and program requirements for accounts
- Monitor backorder reports regularly and work with planning and customer service to reduce as appropriate
- Report analysis to determine necessary action items as needed
- Collaborate on appropriate inventory levels, holding stock, future order quantities and forecasted sales
- Coordinate on production order placement and timing to coordinate with identified critical paths
- Lead regularly scheduled customer meetings, including quarterly business reviews. Maintain an open line of communication with the customer, utilizing a call schedule and strategy for managing both open projects and account status updates
- Review opportunities for financial growth, through existing and new products
- Travel required for assigned accounts on an as-needed basis
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- College degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years account management experience required
- Well-developed project management skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.