Vice President, Sales & Marketing
We are working with a growing, 25+ year, innovative and environmentally sound provider of commission dyeing/finishing services and fabric package sales. The company is located in NW South Carolina and provides services for circular/warp knits and woven fabrics for the apparel, industrial, automotive, military, medical, aerospace, home textiles, and filtration markets.
The company is looking for a Vice President, Sales & Marketing (open to strong Sales Manager or Director of Sales level candidates) and in addition to providing strategic value to the direction of the company, this is a hands-on sales role that includes business development and management of 50+ customers. Direct reports include an internal sales person and a customer service manager.
The company is open to remote, hybrid, or in-office (Northwest South Carolina) depending on the candidate’s location and skillset – relocation assistance will also be provided for the ideal candidate. Travel will vary depending on the candidate’s location but expected to be approximately 25%. The company offers a competitive base salary plus bonus and full benefits including 100% 401K match up to 6%).
This is a global sales role with coverage mostly in the US, but also includes Mexico and Central America. The focus of the role is to create, implement, and manage profitable growth with Strategic Accounts.
- 4+ years of sales experience in textiles – ideally fabrics (circular/warp and/or wovens) and/or commission dyeing and finishing sales (also open to technical backgrounds from quality, yarn, fabric formation, development, etc.)
- Textile knowledge including fabrics and dyeing/finishing – dyehouse/wet finishing experience is a plus
- Experience working with brands, manufacturers, contractors or 3rd party manufacturers (knitters, weavers, etc.)
- Ability to bring immediate business is a plus
- Strong customer relations with a mix of business development and account management experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Bilingual – English & Spanish is a plus
- Degree preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.