Agricultural Sale Representative
We are working with a global leader and manufacturer of Woven & Nonwoven Geosynthetic fabrics. They are privately held with revenues of $500M, a stable company with extremely low turnover and very loyal to their employees, a fantastic company to work for!
We are looking for an Agricultural Sales Representative with at least 3-5 years of sales or sales leadership experience in Agricultural Sales. This is a business development role and the company is a dominant player in the agricultural and horticultural world in Europe and looking to more than double their business in the US next year.
This is a remote/home based position that will require someone based in the Midwest or in the Atlanta, GA area. Must be near a major airport. Position will offer competitive base salary, incentive/bonus plan, full benefits, and a company car.
- Work with company leadership to promote the company and their products
- Implement key business objectives
- P&L, forecasting, inventory management
- Create and maintain a strategic sales plan
- Oversee new business and product development projects
- Account management
- Participate in industry tradeshows
- Set up customer field trials
- Work with/manage/support distributor partnerships
- Travel to meet with customers (approximately 50% including 50 to 75 overnight stays annually)
- Ideal candidate will be a team player, energetic, self-starter, driven to excel, loves working with people and finding product solutions for customers
- At least 3-5 years of sales or sales leadership experience, Agricultural Sales experience preferred
- MS Office Suite proficient (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Textile experience is helpful, but not required as company will provide product training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Business, Business, or Marketing
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.