Manager of Global Content
This company innovates and produces fiber and technology solutions for the Apparel and Hygiene industries, as well as specialty Chemicals used in their products. This company is recognized worldwide for its innovative products, technical expertise, and unmatched marketing support. The company owns multiple international brands. This company is focused on adding value to its customers’ products by developing unique innovations designed to meet the consumer’s need for comfort and lasting performance.
This company is seeking a Manager of Global Content to lead the development and production of various content programs/formats across multiple channels to engage B2B audiences. The position reports to our Global Marketing Communications Director and is remotely based.
• Responsible for B2B2C content calendar, including creation of multiple content types such as articles, videos, infographics, white papers, case studies, “bite-size” content
• Publishes content across channels, coordinating with content specialist for any website content
• Ownership of LinkedIn publishing, community management and analytics
• Management of digital media, including native advertising and partnering with media agencies responsible for social and SEM
• Collaborate closely with brand and commercial teams to follow business and brand communications priorities
• Collaborate with account teams and R&D team for content development and curation
• Receive and coordinate any global content requests
• Develop creative briefs for freelancers and agencies and coordinate necessary rounds of creative and approvals with key stakeholders
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
• Knowledge of content models with experience publishing content across multiple owned and paid channels for offline and online channels/platforms
• Strong organization and management skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects and work well under tight timelines
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Management of multiple agency partners/freelancers
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5+ yrs. of editorial and/or creative/content development with a focus on digital, social and video content
• Experience developing content for B2B audiences for offline and online channels
• Deep understanding of digital media and content performance across multiple channels including websites, social media, and email
• Proven ability to manage agency relations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related area of study
• MBA with concentration in Marketing or Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related area of study
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.