Jewelry and Accessory Designer
Our client is an exciting established International Brand featuring Alternative Apparel and Accessories. We are looking for a Jewelry and Accessory Designer with a passion and flair for alternative/gothic fashion and an understanding of commercial design process. You must have excellent drawing skills and have practical knowledge of garment construction. You must also be fluent in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
You will be involved in both Men’s and Women’s design in a fastmoving launch cycle. As this is a remote role, the right candidate will be self-driven, hard-working and have great communication skills, while remaining a great team player with the rest of the International Design Team.
An affinity to the brands voice and customer base is key. This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful brand with a passionate team and supportive Leadership.
The role includes but is not limited to the following duties:
• To Conceptualize and illustrate new designs for presentation to the design executives
• To take designs from rough-concept through a workable, technical rendering
• Responsible for creating free-hand sketched “notes” of the design concepts during new product development meetings
• Working directly with other designers to elaborate and expand on their design concepts
• To creates new design concepts in keeping with the brand image based on one-of-a-kind stones or materials
The ideal candidate will:
• Have 5+ years of jewelry design experience
• A Strong hand sketching ability (required)
• A metalsmith focus preferred
• Be able to design engineering and product development in mind
• Present inventive and organic designs in a “looser hand”
• Have the ability to interpret and re-imagine collections
• Demonstrate a strong sense of fashion with an alternative/gothic aesthetic
• Have technical knowledge of jewelry manufacturing and materials
• Have advanced rendering skills & knowledge of Adobe Suite
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.