Divisional Leader, Marketing
Our client is an exciting Textile Technology Innovation Company that has developed break-thru technology that is changing the way the Industry and Consumers think about sustainability and performance. This is an opportunity to lead a team of smart, entrepreneurial and innovative individuals who are re-thinking the way we develop, use and reuse textiles; supported by some of the largest and most influential brands in the country. Opportunities to join this type of company are rare!
The company is looking for a Divisional Leader, Marketing to help build the brand presence with a proven track record building brand momentum especially within early-stage companies and someone who is passionate about this area of business. This position will report into the CEO and the position is fully remote with the ability to travel as/where needed.
This position is responsible for ensuring marketing strategies align with and drive the achievement of overall company goals and objectives.
- Develop marketing strategies using creative approaches to influence both B2B and B2C purchasing behavior
- Create and execute an annual marketing plan for meeting marketing goals, deliverables and metrics in support of corporate goals
- Operationalize marketing by working with internal stakeholders to plan, create and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories around company announcements and initiatives that resonate with audience
- Develop and manage targeted integrated marketing campaigns across digital and traditional platforms
- Conduct competitive and market analysis to determine and highlight the company’s key differentiators in order to craft messaging and positioning in the market
- Build, further develop, and leverage relationships with industry media to evangelize the brand, mission and movement in the market
- Research and communicate market conditions including industry and consumer trends, changes and challenge
- Negotiate and execute partnership marketing programs
- Focus the company on customer-centric thinking and craft programs to meet those target markets including local communities
- Attend and speak at industry events to evangelize the brand
- Work closely with sales division to enhance and align efforts
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience in the apparel industry, including managing a team
- May have flexibility on the years of experience in lieu of a proven track record
- Demonstrated capability to influence and change consumer behavior
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing and implementing strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Effective as a public speaker
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial including the ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to be creative and innovative
- Customer-centric with the ability to identify and meet customer needs including working in local communities
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives
- Metric driven with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Demonstrated experience managing a P&L
- Ability to travel
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.