Director of SEM
Our client is a boutique digital growth partner whose purpose is to deliver meaningful results for an incredible set of clients. They do it by making complicated things simple and delivering what matters. Their clients bring the product and vision – they bring the team and the knowhow to make that vision a reality, with cutting-edge expertise in Growth Strategy, Digital Acquisition, Paid Social, Search Engine Marketing, Data Strategy / Architecture, Conversion, and Website Development.
We are looking for a paid search expert who loves leading a team of digital marketers, assisting on strategy and account management and directly managing large digital ad accounts to join them as the Director of SEM and work with leaders across their team to develop and execute all SEM/SEO efforts for their clients in alignment with their vision and strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will be creative and datadriven with strong interpersonal skills and an appetite for building highly efficient and effective digital marketing strategies in partnership with clients across various business sectors. The candidate should be excited to get their hands dirty in all client accounts and lead a team of bright individuals looking to refine their knowledge and skills in pursuit of delivering absolute best-in-class performance.
• Manage the team responsible for the planning, budgeting, strategic development, and implementation of search marketing campaigns for all clients
• Lead the development and ongoing management of our search marketing team by sharing knowledge, coordinating training, and refining skill sets
• Analyze performance data and KPIs
• Identify growth opportunities across all accounts, pitch new ideas to clients, and lead the team in implementation
• Assist in the client-facing communication of strategy, implementation, and outcomes
• Oversee the analysis of performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and areas of weakness in accounts and campaigns
• Stay up-to-date with new trends and industry news and share with the broader team
• Report to the CEO and work with him to fine-tune processes, monitor campaign performance, and provide recommendations to improve performance and scale accounts
What we’re looking for:
• You embrace diversity and would like to add to the company culture
• You have deep expertise in all aspects of digital marketing, with 5+ years success in a strategic search marketing role
• 5+ years of experience in a leadership position
• You have experience managing $200,000+ monthly ad budgets for multiple accounts simultaneously
• Proven ability to work independently while juggling priorities and completing all responsibilities on time at a high level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
• You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
• You want to help us build something truly great
What you’ll love about the company:
• They are a team of smart, ambitious, inquisitive, humorous, fun, and caring people
• They offer a compelling career path, health benefits, paid vacations and holidays as part of salary, paid parental leave, and a 401k plan with company match
• They recognize that their team is their most valuable asset and strive to make the company the perfect place for great people to work, learn and grow
• They know a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so they offer a $75 monthly health and wellness reimbursement
• They offer a very competitive starting salary with the opportunity for Profit Sharing after year 1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.