Our client is an exciting established International Brand featuring Alternative Apparel and Accessories. We are looking for an Apparel Designer with a passion and flair for alternative/gothic fashion and an understanding of commercial design process. You must have excellent drawing skills and have practical knowledge of garment construction. You must also be fluent in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
You will be involved in both Men’s and Women’s design in a fastmoving launch cycle. As this is a remote role, the right candidate will be self-driven, hard-working and have great communication skills, while remaining a great team player with the rest of the International Design Team.
An affinity to the brands voice and customer base is key. This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful brand with a passionate team and supportive Leadership.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
• Garment design
• Drawing of technical flats and design sheets
• Catalog and presentation drawing
• Selection and approval of fabric and trims
• Comprehensive review of styles thru formal fit and sealing
The ideal candidate will:
• Demonstrate an interest or understanding of gothic/alternative fashion
• Would propose products that meet agreed design aesthetic & brand values
• Understand technical specification standards and garment construction
• Have practical knowledge and/or experience with international production methods
• Be fluent in the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Be able to produce high-quality work to targets and tight deadlines
• Will be team orientated with good communication, organizational and motivational skills
• Be able to work without supervision but be part of a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.