This is a Globally competitive supplier of Terephthalic acid (TPA) – Monomers, Polyethylene Terephthalate Resins (PET) and Polyester Staple Fibers (PSF) for the western hemisphere. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Mississippi. We are committed to offering sustainable manufacturing solutions to our customers and communities as a leading supplier of GreenPET (recycled and renewable raw materials), processing over 5 billion plastic bottles annually and spearheading a true circular PET economy.
Purpose: Direct and manage project and reliability process to ensure continuity of plant operations, maximum utilization of equipment, cost effective purchases of capital equipment and the safety of personnel.
- Manage the Project Engineer’s project’s workload
- Analyze long range trends and recommend equipment modifications to improve reliability
- Collaborate with site team to identify and implement projects that improve reliability, cost, capacity, and safety to the site
- Identify resources needed and solutions as required for large capex projects
- Participate in process safety management activities
- Utilize project metrics in alignment with organization and global best practices
- Manage Reliability Specialist
- Provide leadership to create and implement a full PDM program
- Align with best practices with the organization – utilize corporate team and other sites as guide
- Identify metrics to validate best practices adherences and operational improvement due to reliability efforts
- Collaborate with Maintenance and Operations teams to identify potential failures and solutions before they occur
- Spare Parts Management:
- Manage the Maintenance Parts Specialist
- Provide leadership for the implementation and utilization of SAP functionality
- Provide leadership for the creation and utilization of metrics to measure success with spare parts requirements
- Implement procedures to identify required spare parts and ensure the correct parts are ordered and received
- Assess non-OEM options to ensure suitability and quality if used
- Validate rotatable spares suitability for use as well as repaired or fabricated components
Maintenance Best Practices Consultant:
- Provide guidance to the site Maintenance Team and Maintenance Supervisor to implement best practices
- Identify site specific methodologies to implement
- To perform this job successfully the individual must have the following or equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years mechanical engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently and in team environments
- Proactive, resourceful & highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have experience leading projects and teams
- Have ability to influence all levels of the organization
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.