Plant Engineering Manager
We are working with a large (well over $12B in annual revenue) and growing global organization looking for a Plant Engineering Manager for one of the company’s Raleigh/Durham NC area facilities. The company offers a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus, strong benefits and opportunities for growth/career advancement, including global opportunities. Ideally someone with a Mechanical/Electrical or other relevant Engineering degree, 5+ years of experience in a large manufacturing setting, background in nonwovens/extrusion/fiber spinning/etc. Experience with maintenance (preventive and predictive), reliability, equipment upgrades, vibration monitoring, Siemens. Strong coordinating and managing skills, trouble shooting and problem solving, mechanical aptitude, and hands on approach are key attributes to success in managing one of their manufacturing facilities producing products for the floor covering, filtration, geotextiles, automotive, hospitality, etc. industries.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- 5+ years of Manufacturing experience required preferably in the plastics, textiles, paper, extrusion, nonwovens, fiber / fiber spinning
- Willingness to work hands-on with the operators as well as the maintenance team on problem solving and preventive maintenance
- Must communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with various work disciplines
- Proficient in basic math and some ability in higher math including statistics preferred
- Knowledge of 5S, LEAN, and Six Sigma
- Standard work time: Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.