Our client is a converter and distributor of Nonwoven products, which also represents domestic and international manufacturers on a direct basis since the 70’s. They have consistently provided superior customer service, quality products, and on-time deliveries representing the latest technologies in the marketplace.
We are searching for a motivated Sales Representative to join a growing organization and develop new business. The ideal candidate should possess industry knowledge & have experience in marketing Nonwoven Fabrics, be extremely driven, and an energetic self-starter. Selling efforts will primarily be in the Northern US.
- Promoting sales and establishing new accounts
- Generating new business leads through existing relationships and cold calling
- Manage and maintain your accounts, develop additional opportunities within those accounts
- Supply management with bi weekly progress reports
- ~10 years sales experience in the following manufacturing industries is an asset: Automotive, Filtration, Geotextiles, Furniture, Bedding, Roofing or Rubber Molding
- Working knowledge of Chemical or Thermal bond, Needlepunch, Spunlace and/or Spunbond technologies huge plus
- Undergraduate degree, strong written and verbal skills, organized, hard-working, and motivated
- Competency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.