Global Account Manager
This US Owned company has a long history of success in the Apparel industry creating new and innovative textiles for the Apparel industry as well as others. They have a great team in place and solid benefits.
Reporting directly to the Director of Apparel, this is a hands-on sales territory positions responsible for the development (in participation with the Director) and execution of strategies to expand Company’s presence within the respective territory. This person will aggressively develop and grow revenue through proven sales techniques, effective customer relationships, constant attention to internal and external communication and follow through, and the delivery of timely and exceptional service solutions. Once new opportunities are landed, this person will independently manage and grow the account.
Along with ongoing development of your role, immediate responsibilities include:
- Identifies key decision makers at key prospects of targeted opportunities
- Works closely with business partners to identify, execute and win opportunities
- Works collaboratively to build commercial plans to increase customer base and market share
- Participates in pricing/vendor review, administering pricing policies and practices to maximize account profitability
- Creates sales goals and timelines for each account; prepares and follows up on detailed proposals, which speak directly to customer needs
- Supports organizational planning process, i.e. forecasts and SIOPs, through Opportunity Tracking and Sales Pipeline
- Supports the Innovation and Product Development Process by sharing customer requirements/insights
- Effectively utilizes commercial and operational tools, inclusive of technology and processes as defined and directed by the organization
- Provides regular reporting on Sales and Marketing efforts – i.e., Visit Reports, CRM Contracts, Market Priorities, Production Ideation List, etc.
- Ensures Customer retention through positive rapport and active engagement
- Utilizes QBRs to monitor customer satisfaction
- Additional Duties as assigned
Requirements (Minimum acceptable and/or preferred):
- 5-10 years of experience in Sales and Presenting
- Familiarity with Apparel Industry preferred
- Proven success in Sales and specification of component products to brands within Apparel Industry
- Strong prospecting capabilities
- Profile, identify, track and convert opportunities
- Routinely review and update opportunity pipeline
- Ability to recognize alignment between company capabilities and new opportunities
- Ability to recognize a “win-win” opportunity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and follow up on opportunities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional/cross-business unit team
- Bias to action/ problem solving
- Demonstrates proficiency in all MS Office Products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms·
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Ability to drive and fly
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.