Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager
This US Owned Uniform company has $50MM+ in sales and is growing in their niche. They are investing in bringing new products to market & installing new processes. They sell direct as well as having a Retail presence and an online fulfillment center. They are focused on quality and putting out a quality product.
Develop and execute Quality Assurance, Product and Social Compliance strategies for Uniforms. Define & maintain performance requirements for raw materials, trims/findings, in-process and finished goods, decoration and other value-added services. Direct all 3rd party lab testing, social compliance auditing. Ensure that all sourced and manufactured items meet company’s Quality and Performance expectations.
Domestic Quality Assurance:
- Manage all internal cut/sew, decoration and all import, domestic purchased and domestic contract production to AQL 4.0 Level II
- Establish continual improvement programs to maintain AQL 4.0 Level II
- Arrange any necessary rework and remediation within 2 wks. Minimize business disruption and ensure cost neutrality
International Quality Assurance:
- Direct pre-production, in-process and finished goods to an AQL 2.5 Level II
- Direct finished goods inspection process and issue/approve Inspection Certificates (ICs) for 100% of all shipments on AQL 2.5 Level II prior to transit
- Identify, qualify and certify all buying agents and service providers and renew annually
- Implement baseline lab testing process and procedure by October 2019. Ensure that 95% of all performance testing is compliant with requirements/expectations
- Design and implement CPSC compliance testing program including CPC library by December 2019 for all import programs & April 2019 for all domestic suppliers
- Develop product compliance budget and control expenditure to +/- 5% of plan
- Define and establish Social Compliance Policy, Process and Procedure by Jan 2014. Implement auditing by September 2019 for all suppliers
- Ensure 100% social compliance by Jan 2020 for all import and domestic suppliers
Chargebacks and Claims:
- Manage supplier chargeback and claim process such that unrecovered costs do not exceed .5% of purchase price
- Respond to customer complaints and issues within 24 hours
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Honest, ethical and a good ambassador for Parker and our associates
- Solid technical skills. Strong analytical and business acumen
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.