For 30 years this family-owned manufacturing company has been an industry leader of Made in the USA (offering the largest collection of US made apparel in the industry), Organic & Sustainable apparel. Due to growth, the company is looking for a Facility Manager to oversee their 30,000 Sqft. cutting production & warehouse facility in Southern Pennsylvania. Relocation assistance will be provided for the ideal candidate. The company offers a competitive base salary plus Health Insurance, 401K or IRA Retirement Plan, PTO, Year-end bonus
- Manage day to day activities and oversee cutting production and warehouse facility ensuring near-perfect quality for company’s domestic sewing facilities
- Ensure that production plans meet desired inventory levels and on-time delivery to customer
- Occasional travel to sewing facilities/suppliers
- Implement additional production shift to cover increased demand and minimize/eliminate need for outsourcing of production
- Continuous improvement initiatives in all areas related to production, quality, on-time delivery, waste and cost reduction, etc.
- Work with planning/supply chain team to ensure raw materials are available on-time for production
- Establish employee cross-training program within cutting and warehouse departments
- At least 3 years of operations or facility/plant management experience
- Warehouse/logistics and cutting experience
- Inventory control/management experience
- Proven history of consistently meeting production goals and showing continuous improvements in areas such as quality, efficiencies, cost savings, waste reduction, lead-time reductions, etc.
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.