For 30 years this family-owned manufacturing company has been an industry leader of Made in the USA (offering the largest collection of US made apparel in the industry), Organic, and Sustainable apparel. Due to growth, the company is looking for a Cutting Floor Manager for their facility in Southern Pennsylvania. Relocation assistance will be provided for the ideal candidate. The company offers a competitive base salary plus Health Insurance, 401K or IRA Retirement Plan, PTO, Year-end bonus. Day Shift Monday – Friday.
- Oversee cutting production of their 30,000 Sq. foot facility which includes Gerber Cutters and utilizes Accumark marker system
- Establish and execute production plans based on customer demand and desired inventory levels
- Continuous improvement in areas related to production and marker efficiencies
- Assess and prepare plans/implementation for adding an additional shift due to growth
- Manage outside/contract cutting production
- Oversight of training/cross training employees to be able to work in multiple areas within the cutting department
- At least 3 years of Cutting and supervisory experience
- Gerber and AccuMark experience preferred
- Proven history of consistently meeting production goals and showing continuous improvements in areas such as quality, efficiencies, cost savings, waste reduction, lead-times, etc.
- MS Office Suite proficiency
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.