Our client is looking for a Pattern Maker with swimwear or lingerie experience to join their creative team. They are a leader in their industry. Great benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop accurate sample & production patterns for swimwear & sportswear based on sketches from the design department using the Gerber computer program
• Attend fittings for both sample and production garments. Required to perform necessary corrections as a result of fitting notes/revisions
• Troubleshoot potential production issues before samples are made, for both aesthetic & cost purposes
• Actively collaborate with designers, costing engineer, quality control staff, and product development department
• Monitor garment/fabric shrinkage
• Complete assignments in a timely & accurate manner
• Candidates should possess strong communication skills, attention to details, and must be able to work well in a team setting. Great organizational skills & self-motivation
• Computer literacy is a must. Knowledge of Gerber system, PS Illustrator, and Microsoft Excel is required
• Must have experience in swimwear and/or fabrics with stretch
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.