Vice President, Sales
This is a $65MM+ Apparel Trading & Manufacturing company that has their own manufacturing facilities and relationships with apparel manufacturers in Asia and Middle East (Jordan & Egypt – Duty Free to USA).
They have contracts to represent directly with fabric mills, manufacturing units both in duty and duty-free countries. This gives them an edge to fulfil the needs of their customers. They also have contracts to market newly registered brands in North America.
They specialize in mass production of Activewear and fast Fashion items, Men’s/Ladies and Kids (no infant or toddler wear), Knits and Woven Cut and Sew. All manufactured products are sold through importers, buying agents to Costco, Walmart, Dillard, Ross, etc. Eventually their goal is to have full fledge teams of Sales, Marketing Design office in USA.
Currently their business operates as below:
- They approach retailers and importers through cold calling, emails, references and introduce to company
- They send samples, fabrics etc. to the Retailers/Importers, any companies that show interest or would like to work with them
- If they like the products, developments and market intelligence that is provided, they send their product enquiries to them
- Based on the inquiries, they develop fabrics, trims, submit samples, options and cost to them
- If the developed samples are liked and approved and if all other areas are covered like payment, deliveries, proposed factories etc., orders are placed
- Once orders are received, the normal PLM cycle starts till goods are received by Retailers/Importers
- The candidate that we are looking for will be responsible for all above to get new business
- You will be responsible for sourcing new Retailers/Importers/distributors/Wholesalers/ Boutiques who have their own Private brands or have National Brands licensee to get new business for our company and increase business
- You will need to have extensive network and connections with major Retailers/Importers/ distributors/Wholesalers/Boutiques etc.
- Should have excellent experience in Retails and Apparel business, sales and knows the apparel production, logistics process
- No restrictions on travelling domestically and internationally
- Not afraid to take new responsibility and challenges
- Market new brands and products which we would be in the near future
- Follow up with international offices
- They will offer excellent package to the right candidate; this can be either Salary or Salary + Commission
- Flexibility to work from home or remotely
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.