Senior Strategic Account Manager
This company innovates and produces fiber and technology solutions for the Apparel and Hygiene industries, as well as specialty chemicals used in their products. This company is recognized worldwide for its innovative products, technical expertise, and unmatched marketing support. The company owns multiple international brands. This company is focused on adding value to its customers’ products by
developing unique innovations designed to meet the consumer’s need for comfort and lasting performance.
The Senior Strategic Account Manager will have responsibility for selling and account management and will develop specific strategic plans to gain new private label apparel programs in general merchandise
stores. Products will be managed under multiple brands garment categories include Denim, Intimates, Swim, Activewear, Outdoor and Athleisure.
Reporting to the Vice President, North and Central America, Apparel the Senior Strategic Account Manager will be expected to:
• Represent the company at general merchandise stores, value sell its capabilities, products, innovations and brands to generate fiber specification across all private-label Apparel segments
• Understand retailer/brand business strategies, objectives and incentives to identify profitable commercial opportunities throughout the value chain
• Create marketing and sales programs retailers will value, including digital, and instore promotions
• Focus on developing business with garment packagers by collaborating closely with product development teams to ensure the company’s technologies are specified
• Identify growth opportunities across all private-label Apparel segments with new retailers and existing accounts
• Collaborate closely with Technical and Strategic Marketing Directors to provide market feedback on trends, new product development ideas and marketing platforms
• Use CRM Tool, SalesForce.com to support account planning and ensure metrics in place to track growth expectations and sales revenue
• Partner with Asia Commercial counterparts on driving the value chain from the retailer, packagers, mills etc.
• Manage Intellectual Property including trade and wordmarks
• Perform all the above, while ensuring the highest level of ethics and integrity
• At least 5 years’ experience of successful sales at general merchandise stores
• Proven ability of achieving demonstrated growth measured by sales performance against goals and managing a complex sales cycle
• A sound textile and/or apparel technical background, with strong knowledge of B2B / consultative sales process
• Experience of working with product development, merchandising and sourcing teams
• An already established network of influence with general merchandise stores.
• Strong presentation and influencing skills
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team player with ability to work independently
• Excellent organization and economic strategic thinking skills
• In-depth experience with financial, data analysis and profitability models
• Ability to manage multiple business priorities simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Flexibility to travel within the USA and to Asia
• Degree in marketing, product development, business or equivalent
• Experience with Asia supply chains
• Experience with a Fiber, Fabric or Textile business
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.