Senior Director of eCommerce
This privately held company was established in 1946, and remains a leader in designing and developing Home Textiles, Baby Accessories and Furniture products for Major retailers and e-commerce partners across Canada and USA. Known best for its creative and trend acumen, they are looking for a self-starter, passionate and analytical Senior Director of eCommerce to join their growing team.
This person will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technology.
• Take complete ownership of the Ecommerce process and spearhead departmental collaboration to achieve goals
• Identify and on board targeted on-line partners, both omni and ecommerce
• Work closely with merchandising to identify new product and classification opportunities through market and trend research comprised of in-depth competitive shopping, worldwide trend spotting, and on-line investigation
• Prepare quarterly visual and data review of target classifications in the digital marketplace
• Develop marketing and branding strategies for all classifications of business appropriately targeted to each on-line retailer
• Collaborate with all internal departments to ensure product is intentionally designed, developed, purchased, warehoused and marketed to support the overall ecommerce initiative
• Fully communicate product, packaging, photography, warehouse, shipping and pricing needs to all areas within the company and manage all timelines
• Work closely with the Planning Department to create informed buys and develop a clear in-stock plan
• Ensure all customer, product and promotions are set up correctly. Oversee all data entry and uploading functions. Optimize all product copy, headlines, and photography
• Monitor all customer sites for accuracy
• Determine correct department size and hiring needs to meet the demands of building and growing the ecommerce business. Ensure resources are appropriately managed and assume leadership role of
the digital team
• Provide updated performance results on a weekly basis. Use data and analytics to drive category expansion and product performance
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in a field related to business, marketing or e-commerce or an equivalent combination experience preferably in the apparel/fashion industry
• Must have 5+ years’ experience in an entrepreneurial e-commerce environment
• Must possess a strong leadership, balanced with the ability to influence and manage change cross functionally as well as align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
• Must have a strong analytical skill combined with the ability to translate complex data into actional and profitable strategies
• Must possess a passion for building businesses that exceeds customer and performance expectations
• Must be excited to partner in growing company revenue and developing new businesses and customers
• Must be technologically savvy with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Must be team oriented with the ability to collaborate cross functionally and embrace inclusion and mentorship
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both English and French (both oral and written)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.