Sales & Marketing Coordinator
This US Owned company has a long history of success in the Apparel industry creating new and innovative textiles for the Apparel industry as well as others. They have a great team in place and solid benefits.
• Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
• Support the Marketing leader in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional
presentations, and updating calendars
• Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
• Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and
coordinating mailing lists
• Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
• Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
• Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
• Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, social media accounts, tracking capability, global contact directory, intranet sites, corporate website, campaign data base and marketing automation tools
Requirements (Minimum Acceptable and/or Preferred):
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
• Past work experience as a marketing coordinator, program manager, or similar role
• Basic knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience with research using data analytics and marketing automation software
• Excellent writing, communication, organizational, time management, and presentation skills
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
• Working knowledge of design and email software
• Experience working with budgets and forecasting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.