Sales Manager, North America
This is a US Global Textile Manufacturer of Fiber and Fabrics for multiple markets from Apparel, Footwear and Performance Materials. They have sales over $1B and are growing and setting the company up for future success with multimillion dollar investments in plants and infrastructure. Full benefits, no need to relocate, room for advancement.
This candidate should have a “Hunter – Can Do” sales personality. Taking a proactive, high sense of urgency approach to the market – while being able to negotiate a large global organization.
- To drive sales & market share growth across multiple end uses of Performance Thread (Transportation, Household & Recreation and Other Industrial applications), with both current and new customers. Expand market penetration by offering our broad product portfolio and total solution strategy value proposition to differentiate from our competition
- Must deliver business growth goals for the overall given territory
- Develop strong partnership style relationships with multiple touch points at our customers and throughout the market place
- The role has the freedom and will be expected to:
- Grow share at current accounts
- Grow with new products (innovation and sustainability) at current accounts
- Grow with new customers
- Build strong collaborative relationships internally to align on goals and paths forward
- Manage/coordinate effective pricing and or price increases to maintain target Gross margins
- Participate in the S&OP process to ensure accurate forecast to maintain high service levels, minimize inventory levels, and allow for accurate financial planning
- Collaborate with cross-functional customer service, quality teams, supply chain, to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and avoid any share/demand loss
- Utilizing CRM Dynamics to build and maintain an adequate sales pipeline to ensure new business closure to achieve or exceed the desire growth goal
- Become proficient in company’s solutions and products offering in order to convey the appropriate value proposition to the customer
- Utilize the Partner Program to grow sales globally with global accounts, through getting nomination from global brands and retailers
- Manage the distributors and agents within the allocated area & end use
- Identify and communicate customer and market trends to identify needs and gaps in the market place
- Ensure Innovation and Sustainability goals are met
- As required assist the finance team in cash collections at all accounts
- Fully understand, agree to and complete the training around company’s Core beliefs, Business Goals and Compliance
- Minimum 5-7 years Sales or Techno-Commercial experience in Textile
- First-hand experience in supply and use of Textiles/Thread into the Automotive, Household & Recreation markets
- High energy, self-driven, achievement orientation
- Track record of closing sales and delivering on profit commitments
- Key relationship skills. Will be required to travel intensively
- Ability to sell high value performance materials by engaging R&D, Engineering, and other senior management with prospect organizations
- Technical or Business Degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.