Our client is a family owned company with more than 30 years of experience. They are driven to make the best, tailor-made hygiene products in the world! They never stop challenging the industry with innovation and improving their products, they combine customer focus with product innovation/manufacturing to provide hygiene products of the future, today!
We are searching for a Retail Salesperson to sell hygiene/personal care products to retail customers. You are a real driver, a go-getter that knows how to open doors! Experience/familiarity with selling private label to key retailers preferred: Walmart, Target, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, and other big-box retailers and pharmacies. Contacts/relationships with these companies a huge plus! Newly created position with outstanding potential!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicit orders with current & future customers by developing a relationship of trust
- Products knowledge and how they compare to the competition
- Inform customers about the benefits of products i.e., product performance, features and benefits, etc. vs competition
- Monitor and evaluate competitor’s activities, products, and pricing for purposes of developing solicitation strategies
- Know company quality standards, plant production capabilities and lead times to effectively solicit orders and set proper customer expectations
- Establish and develop accounts from which to solicit orders that increase company revenue in the retail market segments
- Conduct solicitation-forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Must be able to travel frequently
Education and Experience:
- Solicitation experience required with retail customers, experience selling adult incontinent products and/or baby diaper products preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Business Administration, Nursing, Sales, or Marketing degree preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.