30+ year leading Home Fashion manufacturer supplying top retailers, eCommerce, and wholesalers globally with branded, licensed, and private label products including Decorative Sheets, Pillows, Bedding, Bath, and Window. In-house design and product development located in Manhattan with additional facilities/offices/showrooms in South Carolina, Hawaii, Shanghai, Wuxi, and Hong Kong.
Due to the growth and further planned growth of their eCommerce business, the company is looking for an eCommerce Manager to manage their business with eCommerce customers such as Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock, Macy’s, QVC, TSC, BBB, Walmart, Home Depot, and many others in addition to their own eCommerce sites selling directly to consumers. As the eCommerce side of their business was started less than 2 years ago, they are just scratching the surface with 2020 sales already in the millions. With massive growth planned, this is a great opportunity to step in at the ground level and drive the eCommerce growth for the company and be rewarded for success with bonus based on sales and a competitive base salary. The position can be remote, but Greater NYC candidates may be preferred (not required) as they have offices/showroom in Manhattan. Occasional travel to their Hawaii and Shanghai offices may be necessary.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for growing the on-line business with existing and new accounts by implementing and executing on-line strategies designed to strengthen the site experience and performance, broadening channels and product offerings and driving strategic development initiatives. The eCommerce Manager will collaborate with stakeholders to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including:
- Business planning
- Content strategy and development
- Marketing – promotional campaigns and other online marketing including paid social, search, and shopping
- Website design
- Customer service
- Web analytics and web technologies
- Operational process
- Inventory planning/forecasting
- Collaboration with key customers
- 3+ years of proven eCommerce experience. A background in Home Textiles Industry and products is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – Computer Science and eCommerce Marketing education is a plus
- Major eCommerce players experience such as Amazon, Walmart, Overstock, etc. experience
- Amazon Vendor and Seller Central experience
- Connections with major/big box retailers preferred
- Helium app experience is a plus
- Google Analytics experience
- B2B and DTC experience
- Knowledge of and experience with search, paid social, and paid shopping
- Data driven and tech savvy – strength in analyzing data and formulating business recommendations
- Strong project leadership skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.