National Sales Manager, Consumer Market
Our client has been one of the global leaders in the field of high-quality sewing and embroidery threads and yarns. As a connecting component of ultra-modern, technological designs, they make a decisive contribution to success in future-oriented fields. Their cross sector of knowledge gives them room for ideas that translate into state-of-the-art products.
We are searching for an experienced sales and business development professional to become the National Sales Manager to strengthen and expand the consumer market of this business. Proven sales success into this specific market is required. Work from the comfort of your home office! Competitive base salary, bonus plan and a company car!
- Sales: Drive sales growth with existing distributors through intensified promotional activities
- New Business Development: Gain new customers in new channels, especially Online-Retailer, Chain stores (Michaels, JoAnn’s, Hobby Lobby, etc.) and medium key accounts
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and potential new accounts
- Active acquisition of new customers especially Online-Retailers, Chain stores and Medium Key accounts
- Regular travel to customers in the territory
- Document and report customer sales activities in CRM
- Provide monthly reports to Head of BU Consumer
- Develop customer specific sales promotions in conjunction with the marketing team
- Analyze and control customer relations (sales, margin, pricing) and take corrective measures where applicable
- Regular Market- & Competitor- Analysis
- Annual sales planning & quarterly forecasting
- Monthly reporting
- Ensure efficient and transparent communication with all relevant parties within the organization
- Close cooperation and communication with customer service & Marketing team
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.