Global Sales Leader
This is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates.
About the Industry: This company has a family of consumer products, including our revolutionary products designed to provide superior performance in a wide range of applications.
About the Role: We are looking for a Global Sales Leader to join our Musical Accessories team located in Europe or anywhere in the United States. In this role, you will lead our global sales team to continued profitable revenue growth and develop sales strategies for multi-channel distribution while collaborating with a cross-functional team.
- Lead the Musical Accessories Team by continuing to evolve the sales strategy, expectations for execution of the market plan, and P&D goals aligned with Global and Regional Revenue growth and forecast targets
- Provide clarity, direction, and guidance on prioritization for the sales team
- Use market and competitive trend analysis to drive sales investments and initiatives
- Collaborate with Segment Marketing Lead and Marketing Communications to support the development of a global market plan while integrating alignment of credible growth plans with the businesses
- Be accountable for developing, inspiring, and aligning a highly motivated global sales team, ensure performance and development management, metrics, and resource plans aligned to deliver financial goals
- Collaborate with and influencing other functions to ensure alignment, support, and execution regarding market sales team plan
- Adopt and utilize analytics within the team to drive performance and focus
- Integrate with PSD Global Sales Leaders to share best practices in sales process execution and align common objectives with the divisional sales plan
- University graduate
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in consumer product sales at large chains, independent retail, and eCommerce with demonstrated ability to grow revenue year over year and a Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading a team of Global sales associates
- Experience with retail and eCommerce KPIs used by consumer brands selling through distribution and direct channels
- Effective business acumen and analytical skills to drive sales enablement
- Proactive implementation and management of Sales Force and data tools
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, passion, learning ability, proactivity, and intrinsic motivation with the ability to work within a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute sales team strategy to drive desired sales and business results
- Ability to coach sales associates to grow sales and develop new opportunities
- Strong ability to influence internally and partner with functions outside of sales as well as leaders of various functions
- Ability to travel 40%
- Experience working in Demand planning experience including playing an active role in S&OP
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.