eCommerce Account Manager, Wayfair
This diversified Home Company has sales of $600MM+ and growing. They have a dominant presence in Home Fashions and are growing their Home Décor and Furniture business. They have a thriving eCommerce business and a solid Brick & Mortar business. They have multiple offices in the US and abroad. Strong licensing agreements in place. Great team in place.
The Wayfair Key Account eCommerce Manager (or Director) will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects Wayfair key account ecommerce team and business. The manager will handle decision-making for the strategy, products, tactics and website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies and for hiring and training the rest of the eCommerce division.
- Create strategic plans for new business development designed to increase revenue and margin by leveraging partnerships to develop new revenue streams
- Manage a team of high performing executives for strong execution with customer.
- Identify opportunities to build and drive business to achieve sales and brand goals
- Research, business development and launch of new digital marketing programs to acquire and retain customers
- Closely monitor and provide analytics on effectiveness of all digital and traditional marketing channels
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Analyze site usage, traffic patterns and industry trends to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and conversion rates
- Contact buyers for meetings and relationship management proactively
- Collaborate internally with finance, logistics, supply chain, marketing, merchandising teams to hit top line sales goal
- A Bachelor’s degree required, Business Management and/or Marketing
- Experience managing Wayfair eCommerce account a must
- 5-10 years of e-Commerce experience, growing revenue through a e-retailer
- Background with furniture/home furnishing in home decor a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong business, data analysis and interpretation skills
- High sense of responsibility, ability to prioritize the work, team working
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and MS Office
- Vendor/Account Management Experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.