Digital Marketing Manager/E-commerce Marketing Specialist
This is an $800MM Home Fashions and Home Décor company that is looking to change with the times. They understand the importance of AI and are looking to get ahead of the competition. They are leading the change in their industry. They have offices across the US and several locations in Asia. They have a full benefits plan and you can work from home. Great people in place. Need to be comfortable working from home and have a “make it happen” attitude. You will be running your piece of the business.
Digital Marketing Manager or E-commerce Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving traffic to the company’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) website, Amazon, and other retailer websites while launching new products or promoting specific products. They monitor the return on investment (ROI) for each product and make data-driven decisions to inform production and inventory management.
The job responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to the DTC website, Amazon, and other retailer websites
- Managing product launches and promotions, ensuring maximum visibility and engagement across various channels
- Monitoring and evaluating the ROI of each product during launches or promotions to inform decision-making
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as sales, product development, and supply chain, to make data-driven decisions regarding inventory and production
- Identifying and implementing optimization strategies to improve the performance of marketing campaigns and product listings
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing and e-commerce to ensure the company remains competitive
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.