A phenomenal opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company with a culture of trust, empowerment, and flexibility. Our client is an international home fashions company with an expanding ($100MM plus) business in the U.S.
We are looking for a Chargeback Analyst to ‘own’ the internal process. We would like someone with specific retail chargeback experience and if you have worked on the retail side – all the better!
While the company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, this can be a remote position for the right individual. The company offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package.
If you love to have ownership of a process but also love to collaborate with a team in a culture of positivity, this is a fantastic role!
- Research, analyze, and resolve payment discrepancies and compliance offsets assessed by major retailers
- Properly code and record deductions
- Research and dispute customer chargebacks
- Pro-actively research vendor compliance requirements
- Communicate internally as well as directly with customers and 3PLs to resolve all open claims
- Manage and perform the returns and credit process to ensure all returns are entered correctly and that the credits have been properly taken
- Work with the warehouse to ensure compliance of chargeback related issues as well as the returns process
- Significant facilitation and collaboration with our top distributor partners to drive change around our chargeback processes to facilitate effective end-to-end policies and procedures that will deliver sustainable results
- Assist leadership with creating and implementing governance processes to ensure standardization and efficient chargeback and sales trace policies, procedures, and processes to harmonize all aspects of chargeback operations with the appropriate flexibility to meet customer/market needs and dynamics
- Support and propose continuous process/system improvement initiatives across the chargeback/sales trace operations teams such as root cause analysis, error prevention solutions, and distributor settlements while playing an active role on workstream teams and projects
- Resolve chargeback and sales trace errors in accordance with SLAs utilizing advanced technical skills to assist in analyzing outstanding chargeback disputes
- Perform business analytics and provide actionable reporting to assist in efficient and accurate chargeback/sales trace processing and to identify large dollar issues for immediate resolution
- Exercise appropriate controls to minimize disputed chargeback financial exposure and rebate reserves across all businesses
- Maintain chargeback and sales trace related training material and updated desktop procedures in order ensure standard team practices that adhere to best practice efficiency and accuracy
- Document any identified gaps in chargeback/sales trace procedures and work with the team leaders and managers to find resolution
- Efficiently analyze customer master data with regards to timely dispute resolution and Distributor Partner Cross Referencing
- Previous experience interacting with retailers and factors (4+ years)
- Experience handling chargeback process for distributors (4+ years)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and workload
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience with ERP systems – SAP B1 a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with distributors and contracts
- Experience handling sales tracing data
- Experience creating solutions and processes to drive more productive environment
- BA/BS Degree
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.