Business Development Manager, Reflective Materials, North and Central America
This is a US Global Textile Manufacturer of Fiber and Fabrics for multiple markets from Apparel, Footwear and Performance Materials. They have sales over $1B and are growing and setting the company up for future success with multimillion dollar investments in plants and infrastructure. Full benefits, no need to relocate, room for advancement.
- Drive sales and margin growth of Reflective Materials in Personal Protection through product/brand specifications with key garment manufacturer, laundries, end users and other stakeholders
- Generate incremental profitable sales of $50m by 2026. The role will deliver this growth via a) own customers b) supporting local Commercial teams at garment manufacturers and c) driving specification/nomination among laundries and end users
- Build a network of connections with garment manufacturer, laundries, end users and other stakeholders to:
- Promote Reflective Materials and get specifications
- Uncover key unmet needs in the end use sectors that can be translated into projects/products that will drive the growth l in the midterm
- Build future market awareness and capture opportunities related to new legislation, upcoming tenders, etc.
- Take full commercial responsibility for certain key customers, develop customer strategies and growth opportunities and deliver profitable sales growth
- Engage directly with Senior Management, Design, Product Development, R&D, Marketing and Operations at potential customers in order to uncover opportunities with current products that the company can resolve
- Ensure through direct contacts or through company’s sales teams that sales opportunities are managed in a professional way with speed and agility
- Create Innovation projects becoming either Project Manager or Project Champion, provide hands on leadership to the Innovation team members and be a key driver in bringing Innovation to the market
- Collaborate with Commercial teams, Product and Technical Management, Innovation, Procurement and Supply Chain to follow up on opportunities and to ensure conversion into sales in a timely manner
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years Sales or Techno-Commercial experience in Reflective Materials in the Personal Protection Industry
- High energy, self-driven, achievement orientation
- Track record of closing sales and delivering on profit commitments
- Key relationship skills. Will be required to travel
- Ability to sell high value materials by engaging R&D, Engineering, and other senior management with prospect organizations
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.